Having your tractor serviced by an authorised AGCO dealer like Proserpine Machinery Service is a worthwhile investment in many ways. It ensures that your tractor keeps running without interruptions, and it also helps retain the tractor’s resale value. For these reasons alone, having your tractor serviced by Proserpine Machinery Service can easily pay for itself. In addition, you get peace of mind, and often you can get more out of your tractor through dealer upgrades.
Our AGCO qualified technicians regularly participate in specialised AGCO training and other external courses essential to ensure an enhanced understanding of your tractor. Courses are held each year and with each new model release. Service training combines classroom theory with practical experience in the specialised training workshop.
Five reasons to have our Proserpine Machinery Service AGCO qualified technicians service your tractor:
1. Expertise – Our authorised technicians know how to service AGCO tractors better than anyone else. They also have all the special tools and equipment they need, such as for upgrading electronic systems. This expertise can be seen in the speed and quality of their work.
2. Original spare parts – Our authorised technicians use only original AGCO spare parts that are designed especially for AGCO tractors. AGCO spare parts come with a twelve month warranty.
3. Improved reliability – Predictive maintenance can prevent problems from occurring when you need your tractor most. The cost of an engine failure during the peak season, for example, can be considerable in terms of lost production. If possible, service should be carried out during the slack season when there is more time available.
4. Higher resale value – A full service history from Proserpine Machinery Service can increase the resale value of your tractor by thousands of dollars.
5. Latest upgrades – Get the latest software upgrades, as well as other campaign upgrades that can further improve the performance of your tractor.